dinsdag 28 december 2010

extreme sports

When I was young I always wanted to become a stuntman. All those series on tv, Superman and other heroes inspired me to think so. Even Pokemón did. But I grew up being a casual guy in school, little more agile than the rest. But every night, when I calmed down and fell asleep, I saw myself flying through the sky with a cape, blue this time, not red like Superman. I could ride a motorbike and I was able to float over the ocean as a windglider. All very risky, but a few days ago I saw this video. It kind of surprised me, because it´s all so precise and perfect:



I'm happy for him that he landed in the pool, otherwise it would be a flight to the hospital.
And the next video might be the biggest dream, but I'm not sure I have the balls for it...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten